Entry to the ground shall constitute acceptance of the Ground Regulations.
“Ground” means this football stadium and all locations owned, occupied or utilised by the Club.
“Club” means this Rugby League Club, Hull KR.
“Match” means any association football match taking place at the Ground.
- Permission to enter or to remain within the ground (notwithstanding possession of any ticket) is at the absolute discretion of the club, any officer or authorised steward. On no account will admission be granted to a person who is the subject of a current Banning Order.
- The club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the ground.
- No guarantees can be given by the Club that a match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date and the Club reserves the right to reschedule the Match without notice and without any liability whatsoever.
- In the event of the postponement or abandonment of the Match, refunds (if any) will be made in accordance with the Club’s Customer Charter. The Club will have no further liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, such as (but not limited to) loss of enjoyment or travel costs.
- All persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge the Club’s right to search any person entering the ground and to refuse entry to or eject from the Ground any person refusing to submit to such a search.
- The following articles must not be brought in the Ground- knives, fireworks, smoke, canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devises, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground.
- The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground. The Club may impose a ban for one or more Matches.
- Racial abuse, chanting or harassment is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground. The Club may impose a ban for one or more Matches. Conviction may result in a Banning Order being made.
- All persons entering the Ground may only occupy the seat allocated to them by their ticket and must not move from any one part of the Ground to another without the express permission or instruction of any steward, officer of the Club and/or any police officer.
- Nobody may stand in any seating area whilst play is in progress. Persistent standing in seated areas whilst play is in progress is strictly forbidden and may result in ejection from the Ground.
- The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden. Nobody entering the Ground shall be permitted to climb any structures within the Ground.
- Smoking in No-smoking areas is strictly forbidden.
- Mobile telephones are permitted within the Ground, provided that they are used for personal or private use only.
- Under the sporting Events (Control of Alcohol etc) Act 1985, the following are offences for which a person can be arrested by a police officer and conviction could result in a Banning Order being made:
- Attempting to enter the Ground or being inside the Ground whilst drunk;
- Being in possession of any intoxicating liquor, or bottle, can or other portable container and which could cause damage or personal injury, when entering the Ground or in a public area of the Ground from which the event can be directly viewed.
- Any individual who has entered any part of the Ground designated for the use of any group of supporters to which he does not belong may be ejected from the ground either for the purpose of his own safety of for any other reason.
- No person (other than a person who holds an appropriate licence) may bring into the Ground or use within the Ground any equipment, which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to the Match or the Ground. Copyright in any unauthorised recording or transmission is assigned (by way of present assignment of future copyright pursuant to section 91 of the Copyright, designs and patents Act 1988) to the Club.
- No goods (including literature) of any nature may be offered either free or for sale by any person within the Ground without the express written permission of the Club.
15.1 Tickets are not transferable and may not be offered for sale without the prior written permission of the Club. Any tickets offered for sale may be confiscated by any steward, officer of the Club or any police officer.
- CCTV cameras are in use around the Ground and the Club may itself use or pass to the police or Rugby League Authority, any recordings for use in any proceedings.
- At all times whilst present in the Ground, persons must comply with any and all instructions of any steward or officer of the Club and/or any police officer. Failure to comply with any instruction may lead to immediate ejection from the Ground.
- The Clubs reserves absolutely the right to eject from the Ground any person failing to comply with any of the Ground Regulations or whose presence within the Ground is, or could, reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person. This could lead to further action by the Club including, but not limited to. The withdrawal of any season ticket (without reimbursement) and other benefits.
- Entry to the Ground shall constitute acceptance of the Ground Regulations.