Food For Thought
Are you aged over 16 and want help and support with getting fitter and feeling healthier?
Well, let us introduce you to Food For Thought!
Previously known as Get Fit with the Robins, Food For Thought is run by the Hull KR Community Trust and offers FREE fitness classes twice a week to help people to become more active here at Sewell Group Craven Park.
Classes take place every Tuesday and Thursday throughout the evening.
Have a look at OUR VIDEO with Mikey telling us more…
Return to Site Policy
- All activities will be operating as bookable sessions with a reduced capacities and allocated cleaning times.
- All activities must be pre booked and prepaid. Walk ups and casual access to facilities will not be possible.
- At the point of booking all customers will be asked to confirm that they do not have any Covid-19 symptoms before making bookings. So please do not attend our sessions if you have symptoms or feel unwell in any way.
- Please arrive ready for the activity you have booked, changing rooms will be out of use.
- Attendees are asked to sanitise their hands with the sanitiser provided before entering the ground.
- Please maintain social distancing and follow the instructions given by the coach delivering the session.
- If the session involves equipment, participants may be asked to wipe down the equipment with sanitiser provided. We have limited the use of equipment during the sessions to minimise this process and keep you and staff safe.
- All attendees must arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before their sessions start time. For example if your session starts at 5:00pm, please arrive for 4:55pm.
- All participants must attend activities alone or with members of their own household. Under no circumstances will anyone not booked on be allowed entry.