Join The Journey – 2024 Memberships On Sale Now!
After a successful 2023 season, Willie Peters’ side are looking to go one better next year as we look to compete at the very top of the game.
Things are shaping up for 2024 already with international stars and NRL Grand Final winners set to join the squad along with the recruitment and retention of key local talent.
The 2024 squad will be our strongest in the Super League era with the likes of Peta Hiku, Tyrone May, Oliver Gildart, AJ Wallace, Jai Whitbread and Niall Evalds joining the current batch of Robins in East Hull.
Following significant investment into the gameday experience, the stadium will be enhanced again via a new, larger, permanent big screen, three-sided LED system, upgraded PA system, new website and a pitch sprinkler system.
2024 Memberships are on sale now! As always, the cheapest, fastest and easiest way to join is by heading to hullkr.co.uk/RoversForever and selecting the monthly or annual payment option. Adults pay just £21.99 a month when using the monthly option while juniors start from just £5.99.
Alternatively, the option to pay for your 2024 membership in full is available at hullkr.co.uk/membership now. Full membership packages and prices information can be found here.
With record crowds and four home sell-outs in 2023, it’s never been more important to lock in your place for every game and by becoming a member, you will also receive the following benefits:
- Access to every Betfred Super League home game meaning you won’t miss out on those all-important games that sell out.
- Save £74 compared to buying match tickets.
- First priority on high demand away Derby, Challenge Cup and Play-Off tickets.
- Free entry to Women, Reserves and Academy home games.
- 50% off Magic Weekend tickets.
- £5 away tickets (aged up to 16)
- Friend and family ticket offer to one home game.
- Access to new Unreal Rewards Scheme.
- Pin badge gift.
- Vote for Members Player of the Year.
- Access to relevant club partner offers and discounts.
We can’t wait to see you back at our home in 2024 to continue the journey…
Up The Robins!Back To Latest News +